Research Fellow positions
No positions currently advertised.
Please continue to check back regularly.
Opportunities exist for self-funded research students in a variety of areas throughout the drug delivery, pharmaceutical, biomaterial and biochemical sciences.
- Peptide hydrogels as a long-acting multipurpose drug delivery platform for combined contraception and HIV prevention.
- Peptide hydrogel implants for long-acting pre- and post- exposure prophylaxis to Covid-19.
- Peptide hydrogels as novel nanotherapeutic delivery agents enhancing the anti-tumour efficacy of radiotherapy.
- Multifunctional peptide hydrogels as a chronic wound therapy.
- Low molecular weight antimicrobial peptide hydrogels for biomaterial applications.
More information can be found by contacting the group directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaborative PhD studentship
Lead by Dr Eoin Cunningham, School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Queen’s University Belfast in collaboration with Moy Park.
Deadline for applications (31st March 2021), click on project title above for more information.