Research Fellow positions
Research Fellow (4 months) in Peptide and Peptide-mimetic hydrogels as long-acting drug delivery implants (HIV-contraceptives): click for further information and to apply
This vacancy has closed.
Opportunities exist for self-funded research students in a variety of areas throughout the drug delivery, pharmaceutical, biomaterial and biochemical sciences.
- Peptide hydrogels as a long-acting multipurpose drug delivery platform for combined contraception and HIV prevention.
- Enzyme-responsive peptide hydrogel as in situ forming long-acting drug delivery implants.
- Long-acting injectable peptide hydrogel implants for the treatment of chronic central nervous system disease (antipsychotics, opioid abuse).
- Peptide hydrogel implants for long-acting pre- and post- exposure prophylaxis to viral infection.
- Peptide hydrogels as novel nanotherapeutic delivery agents enhancing the anti-tumour efficacy of radiotherapy.
- Multifunctional peptide hydrogels as a chronic wound therapy.
- Low molecular weight antimicrobial peptide hydrogels for biomaterial applications.
More information can be found by contacting the group directly by email at: